Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Q&A Photo Interview

Sh1ft.org is a site where you can find photo chanllenges. I am new to the blogging community so this is an old challenge but I thought it was cool. So I decided to do it anyway.



1.) What is the first Thing you see in the morning?

The first thing I see in the morning is the alarm clock. I see it when I am getting up to hit the snooze button so I can go back to sleep most mornings. I am not really a morning person.



2.)The biggest thing to happen to you recently/soon.
The biggest thing to happen to me recently was getting engaged to my wonderful boyfriend Luke. We are now planning our wedding and will be getting married in March.



3.)Your best mirror shot...
This is my best mirror shot. I hate mirror shots. I always have two problems with mirror shots in my house the flash reflects off the mirror and if I don't use the flash the picture is too dark.

4.)The person you see most in a week.
The person I see most in a week is my fiance Luke. We see eachother everyday. We are together all the time when I am not working.


5.)Your favorite shoes.
My favorite shoes are my crocs. I wear them to work. Crocs have to be the most comfortable shoes ever made.


6.)Your Favorite Meal.
My favorite meal is rice and tomatoes. I know you may be thinking that this is not a meal it is a side dish but I love rice and tomatoes so much that when it is fixed I don't want anything else.


7.)The color of your eyes.....
Hmmm...I wonder....can you tell what color my eyes are from this picture?? My eyes are blue. Some people tell me that I have pretty eyes! I love my blue eyes!!


8.)Your favorite place to be on a Friday night.
My favorite place to be on a Friday night is out with my best girlfriends. I love spending time with all of my close friends. We have such a good time. When I am out with my friends nothing else really matters we talk and laugh all night. Nothing is better than a girls night out!!








1 comment:

  1. I like this one.. you're getting pretty good at figuring things out.. search for photo blogs.. some of them are super..

    ReplyDelete